thirtyone

And then came you
Please log in to read the full chapter

thirtyone

Minseok was sighing when he saw Eunhui marching unwittingly to one of the table - where another two boys were sitting on, busy talking to themselves. 

He was too stressed that the boys kept bugging Eunhui who was sitting behind the counter, making other customers couldn't order anything. So, he just let the girl took a break and talked to them to make sure they won't be shooing his other customers again. 

Again Eunhui didn't want to, at first. But after he threatened to cut her salary, she reluctantly moved her feet, glaring daggers at the two. 

"I didn't even do anything wrong!" Chanyeol went yelling, brows frowned at Eunhui and the girl just scowled. 

"Because you started it first. You're the one that keep saying Jongin likes pretty girls only and have her being all insecure."

"Because Yeoreum is a pretty girl, that's why Jongin likes her! That was supposed to be my point! I didn't mean to make her insecure, it was a misdirect compliment."

"It didn't matter what was it, the problem is...she's already insecure because of you! You started it."

And Jongin sighed, ears feel like it was going to bleed at hearing the two bickering, that he just pushed Chanyeol aside and moved to face Eunhui. 

"Can you tell me where she is? Can I meet her?"

She just scowled, arms crossed with each other as she glowered at him. 

Despite she was so petite and small, her threatening aura somehow makes her seemed bigger than the two boys. 

"No. She's gonna kill me and hate me for the rest of her life."

"Not if I fix this." Jongin said. 

"Look, I did wrong. I didn't mean it. I want to fix things." 

Eunhui was rolling her eyes at his words. 

"Just let me see her."

"No."

"Why are you being such a ? It's not your ing life to make all the decisions." Chanyeol went glaring at her and she scowled with a loud unsatisfied gasp. 

"You know what, if you don't shut your stupid mouth, I'm gonna make sure you're getting fired as soon as possible."

"You're not the manager here, you fool."

"Still can make you get fired, wanna watch me?"

Jongin went sighing again. "Eunhui..."

The girl went looking at him and she somehow remembered how she was in a middle of something - quickly glanced back at Jongin and sighed. 

"I can't help you."

"Why not?" he desperately pleaded. 

"Look, I'm sorry for being an to Yeoreum, but it was never my intention. I wouldn't hurt her."

"Just let me fix these. Let me see her."

Jongin was pleading again, wanting someone to just help him out. 

He was right when he sensed that something wasn't right. 

And Chanyeol was there to nag at him on how Yeoreum had saw everything behind the closed door. 

Jongin felt like his heart dropped on hearing that. 

He - without knowing, had hurt her somehow. 

Scarring her self-conscious and mind and he blamed himself for making her thinking that she wasn't good enough. 

It wasn't his intentions. 

Everything was messed up that he wanted to cry out of frustration. 

"Eunhui, please..."

Just let him fix things. 

He wanted to see her. 

Wanting to apologize. 

Wanting to kiss her so bad and assured her that she was perfect enough for him. 

He just wanted her.

"Please..."

How foolish was he, again? 

To mistook someone because his mind was too excited on meeting the girl of his? 

"At least give me a picture of her. Let me find her myself."

"Why should I? I thought you can know her by just a glance?" Eunhui went muttering, before turned around and walked back to her shift while Chanyeol went cussing at her immediately. 

But Jongin didn't reacted.

Because his heart was aching so much at that. 

And his arms dropped helplessly to his sides as he tried to ease down the numbness in his chest. 

Right. 

What a ing fool. 

He couldn't even recognized her.

Even with his sights were there, he couldn't pinpointed Yeoreum. 

As if his other senses were already shut down because he went relying on his eyes at that point. 

 

 

Yeoreum went planting herself against the wall and cupped , eyes blinking with the tears soothing her lashes.

It's Jongin. 

So close to her. 

Wanting to see her. 

 

 

"Think properly, Jongin. Can't you sensed someone that might look like Yeoreum? I mean, she walked out and you are already coming here." Chanyeol expressly mumbled out loud. 

While Jongin went frowning. "There are many people walking out from the cafe when I walked in. I didn't pay attention."

Though, there is a girl that somehow had his heart thumped loudly, despite that he just met her.

He still remembered how familiar she was.

"Do you have Yeoreum's picture?"

At that, Chanyeol went shaking his head. 

And Jongin went groaning.

What's this? 

"You gonna tell me, nobody has a picture of her during her time being with me?"

"It would be weird if I have her picture in my phone when she's your girlfriend, Jongin." Chanyeol pinpointed and Jongin went sighing. 

It really doesn't make sense. 

As if the world doesn't want him to see her or whatever. 

Yeoreum didn't put any picture of her in her chats profile and he didn't know what she looked like. 

Her social medias were on private, so he couldn't see anything of her picture.

Even his mother doesn't have a picture of her. 

The only person that could help him was Eunhui. 

Jongin glanced at the girl that was working behind the counter. 

But, she won't help him. 

He sighed, burying himself in his arms. 

", why is this so hard? I just want Yeoreum in my arms again, is that too much to ask for?"

 

 

"He's searching for you." Eunhui said, putting her bag on the coffee table and stared at Yeoreum who was burying her face in the books at the living room. 

She knew that the girl wasn't doing any assignments - she just wanted to appeared busy so she wouldn't be thinking more about someone. 

"I don't want to see him." Yeoreum went mumbling against the book - voice was a lot harsher than before, probably just finished crying her lungs out. 

"Yeo, I think you should just see him...he didn't seemed like he cared about what you look like."

"He probably said that because he couldn't help it." Yeoreum final

Please log in to read the full chapter